A meal or food I really like


Hi classmates! I hope everyone is fine. Today I am going to tell you what is my favorite food.. It is "porotos con mazamorra". I like do it when the beans are fresh, in their pod. It is the best way to cook them. 

How is it made?

First, the beans are shelled from his cap. Then, they are washed and cooked with pumpkin, basil leaves and paprika. Once cooked, corncob is grated and the sofrito is included in the preparation, it is whipped constantly until it thickens, and as a final touch it is topped with colored chili marinated in oil, just a little bit of.

I love this food because it reminds me to my grandmother <3 and family love. Also it is a very healthy food and nutritive, because it is only prepare with vegetables and good love.

Thank you 


Comentarios

  1. food is something very special to remember people that are important to us

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think the bond with your grandmother is very nice <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The "porotos con mazamorra" are very delicious!!, it is also one of my favorite foods, the corn is incredible
    I love youuu

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I´ve never eat them before :c it looks delicious

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i love porotos with mazamorra, mi grandmother makes the best porotos with mazamorra of the world

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Just looking at the photo made me hungry hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying

Why did I choose my major?