Post 6

I think the better form that my major affects the world is making real that union between nature and human, independently if you are from city or countryside. All of nature, including the human, needs more that a “green area” or a reduce space with flowers and some exotic trees… Forestry engineer can do a positive impact “democratizing” the connexion with cycles of nature, I mean that we all deserve being and stay in the forest, in the jungle, or in a healthy desert ecosystem (according to our territoriality) with clean water and air, and organic foods.

I can see myself in the process planting and sowing physical, spiritual and emotional health through the direct contact with the substrate of the earth.

I think that my major is very polemic, that makes it something important to contribute to the world’s benefit because in the middle of the chaos is where we found answers or “lights” to change what is wrong.



Comentarios

  1. Many do not know a real space full of nature, associating the green spots of the city are the maximum natural sector in that environment, the ideal is that we all know the beauty of the planet

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I believe in your abilities, and I hope that you can always transmit to the rest that great connection that you have with natural life :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i love bees, its a beautiful picture friend

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think you have a very holistic view of nature.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying

Why did I choose my major?