About me

 

Wellcome to my blog!💚💧

My name is Vivian Raquel Marschhausen Santis, I am 21 years old and I live in MaipĂș, Santiago. I am studying forest sciences in University of Chile. 
I love a lot animals, I am a vegetarian, and in the future, when I have my own space I hope to be more conscious about the thing I consume and use in my daily life because then, I am not going to "bother" anyone for the way of life I have chosen. I think that changing habits is based on internal challenges and not perfection, you must to respect the other's styles of life without imposing demands on others or youserlf... 

Today I live with my parents and my sister, I love very much them, they are really important to me, actually they are the most important! because they give me all their support, in specially my mum, she is a really beautiful person.
In my free times I take special care of the plants at home because I have two cats and they like to play with them and rest into the pots with plants, so I have to be aware. 

BYEEEE MY PEOPLE !! MUACK, I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK. đŸ˜»

Comentarios

  1. Hi my dear Viviii, I loved your biography and your goals for the future, especially because you think about how your way of life contributes to caring for the environment
    Your cats are sooo cutessss and I love them a lot hahaha and I love you too
    kisses!!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Ooow you are so cute, I think that every human can do something for the comun wellnes no matter how small <3 I love your dogs too I hope to meet them soon, love you my friend <3 kisses xoxooxoxo

      Borrar
  2. I am also a vegetarian, and equally hope be more aware with what i eat.
    ​There is always a change in every little step! đŸ’Ș

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas mĂĄs populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying

Why did I choose my major?