Why did I choose my major?




In my childood, when someone asked me what I want to study, I always replied so fast "veterinary", but in my inside I knowed that I’ll never going to study Veterinary because I just liked caress to animals.

At the moment of applying at university, I had three options: Antropology at University of Chile, Antropology at Austral University and Psychology at University of Chile. I studied anthropology the first year of career, but it didn't like me, I think that we can do anthropology in any context, not just inside the academy. Then I studied Phytotherapy at an Institute. In the end I decided to be forest student and I am so happy. The kind of job I would like to have, is as an Herbalist, respecting, seeing and loving the environment and nature.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I also thought about studying Veterinary, but I could not confuse love towards them with studying and everything that Veterinary implies haha, I would not have been able:(

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, this is true! You have to be passionate for scientific medicine first 🤓

      Borrar
  2. I think it's wonderful that you have found a career that represents you.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I liked your phrase: We can do anthropology in any context. I think the same way =)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying