My favourite piece of technology

 My favourite piece of technology are my headphones. I love them because I can appreciate the music with all these sounds’ effects, and it is so agreeable.

I use it for listening special songs, such as "apply" by Glasser or "sleeper" by Snarky puppy. I like to appreciate this sounds. Also, my mom loves to use them and hear songs by Pavarotti or for both of us to delight seeing the performance of Lola Flores. 

The headphones didn’t affect in an important way my life, I had them recently and my life didn't change because this. I think it is because this piece is like an accessory, I don't need them to live, but they can proportionate intensity.

I recommend using it if you want to relax some time! Personally, I have them because the small headphones hurt my ears.



Comentarios

  1. Vivi, I also think that headphones are incredible, especially those big ones because they are very comfortable, I use them for classes, great technological object!
    I love youuuu

    ResponderBorrar
  2. yessss, listen to music with headphones at full volume uff what a pleasure hahaha a quiet way to disconnect from the world and connect with a different world where you are for a happy little while

    ResponderBorrar
  3. how wonderful !! I would love to use those headphones since as given, they must be much more comfortable than the cell phone, also I always lose them !!
    I will search

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Headphones are my second favorite technologic object, they would be the first if I didn’t lose them so much!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I can't leave my house without headphones, and if I forget them, I go back to my house jajaja.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying

Why did I choose my major?