Post 7: An expert/person in your field that you admire

 


What person do I admire in my field? I admire Miss Matilde López because she is so open to new views and opinions, one day she said to us that all of his major in California and prestigious university didn’t what the way, and she realised of it in her adulthood, and she was not sad or discourage about it. 

She is Academic of the Faculty of Forest Sciences and Nature Conservation of the University of Chile. She founded the Academy of Limnology in Chile, and is cofound of the Chilean society of Ficology, currently she is part of the Hydrology laboratory of the faculty and, is part of the university senate until 2022. 

I don’t know so much about the life of this person, but in class she commented that she travelled so much and did his studies in different countries around the world. Also I know she lives near university.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying

Why did I choose my major?